Here’s The 24 Republicans Who Think The Pentagon Should Pay For Transgender Surgeries
These 24 cowardly “Republicans” all from Democrat-leaning districts are disgusting cowards. Principles just be damned!
They voted only for their own self-interest. An amoral PC vote solely seeking their own reelection. The RNC should remind these 24 of this vote when they come asking for RNC voters’ donations to finance their next campaigns.
TDC: The House of Representatives voted down a Republican proposal to ban the Pentagon from paying for gender-transition surgeries after 24 GOP congressmen crossed party lines to join the Democratic side.
Republican Missouri Rep. Vicky Hartzler’s proposal to restrict funding for transgender members of the military was shut down in a close 209-214 vote on the the House floor Thursday after 24 GOP members sided with Democrats. Former President Barack Obama initiated the social policy changes that the Pentagon enacted in 2015.
These are the 24 Republicans who voted against the legislation that would have removed funding for transgender military members’ medical costs:
- California Rep. Paul Cook
- California Rep. Jeff Denham
- California Rep. Steve Knight
- California Rep. Darrell Issa
- Colorado Rep Mike Coffman
- Florida Rep. Carlos Curbelo
- Florida Rep. Lena Ros-Lehtinen
- Florida Rep. Brian Mast
- Michigan Rep. Justin Amash
- Michigan Rep. Jack Bergman
- New Jersey Rep. Leonard Lance
- New Jersey Rep. Frank Lobiondo
- New Jersey Rep. Tom MacArthur
- New York Rep. John Faso
- New York Rep. Elise Stefanik
- New York Rep. Tom Reed
- New York Rep. John Katko
- New York Rep. Claudia Tenney
- Pennsylvania Rep. Ryan Costello
- Pennsylvania Rep. Charles Dent
- Pennsylvania Rep. Bill Shuster
- Pennsylvania Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick
- Virginia Rep. Barbara Comstock
- Washington Rep. David Reichert
Trending on BB4SP
Sorry. No data so far.