19 Illegal Aliens Charged For Voting (Report)
Nineteen illegal aliens were indicted on charges of illegal voting during the 2016 presidential election, the DOJ announced on Friday.
They were from Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Nigeria, the Philippines, Panama, Grenada, Guyana, Japan, El Salvador, Italy, Haiti, Korea, Germany, and Poland.
The problem is how many 100’s of thousands voted? We know there is massive voter fraud committed by the treasonous left. Any person who opposes voter ID is enabling and encouraging this to continue.
— trump_24hour (@T24hour) August 24, 2018
But the Democrats and their media mouthpieces told us that the notion that illegal aliens are voting is just a conspiracy theory made up by right-wingers.
The illegal aliens indicted come from many different countries including Mexico, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti and Nigeria–talk about election interference.
This is why the Democrats don’t want voter ID laws.
Maybe these illegal aliens were just taking Barack Hussein Obama’s advice that they could vote and not get into trouble with the law.
Watch Obama encourage illegal aliens to vote in the 2016 election because it’s strictly confidential and the voter rolls won’t be transferred to border patrol.
Those charged in the latest plots, according to the DOJ, include:
- Jose Cruz Solano-Rodriguez, age 41, of Mexico
- Guadalupe Espinosa-Pena, age 63, of Mexico
- Sarah Emilia Silverio-Polanco, age 35, of the Dominican Republic
- Elizabeth Nene Amachaghi, age 44, of Nigeria
- Maria Rufina Castillo-Boswell, age 31, of Philippines
- Dora Maybe Damatta-Rodriguez, age 64, of Panama
- Elvis David Fullerton, age 54, of Grenada
- Olive Agatha Martin, age 71, of Guyana
- Kaoru Sauls, age 54, of Japan
- Jose Jaime Ramiro-Torres, age 52, of El Salvador
- Juan Francisco Landeros-Mireles, age 64, of Mexico
- Alessandro Cannizzaro, age 46, of Italy
- Dieudonne Soifils, age 71, of Haiti
- Hyo Suk George, age 69, of Korea
- Merius Jean, age 54, of Haiti
- Rosemarie Angelika Harris, age 60, of Germany
- Daniel Tadeusz Romanowski, age 39, of Poland
- Diana Patricia Franco-Rodriguez, age 26, of Mexico
- Ramon Esteban Paez-Jerez, age 58, of Dominican Republic
— Herman Munster (@HermanM36169986) July 26, 2017